Tuesday, October 18, 2011

fighting !!!!

tomolow will be my mock exam for p2 and yet n i havent finish study.
yea, im blogging now instead of studying . just give me a rest before back to book.ok?
just had my lunch in sushi king wif deary ..
third times in sushi king this week..(BONANZA IS BACK!!! )
quite dissatified the restriction they imposed today !.they need us share table with other stranger..
fely super discomfort when eating....(imagine ur opposite is someone u dont know and nid to face to face to them).as that time is not peak hour , y they just cant give us a new table as there is so many empty table there and we r the only group nid to share wif other ....(UNFAIR)
URGGGGh...
forgot about it !
yea, summore i get myself a cupZENQ jelly milk tea for rm 1as they having promotion now..
if not milk tea will expensive 7 times in normal times and i wont buy fot it..

In the way going back, accidentally enter a shop ...then ......bla bla...(choosing , trying )
end up bought myself a dress as it is very cheap( 23 bucks) ...feel like slap myself!!!!...(promise myself this is definetly last clothes till after exam)....

i think i will only blog again after exam ...bye !!!
FIGHING FIGHTING !!!!!




No comments: