Monday, January 14, 2013

Flash back 2012


flash back 2012, this is what come to my mind when i write this,LOLs

# For Jan to July im still enjoy my universtiy life, so basically my activities is nothing special as my activities is sunway pyramid ,hostel and school. kinda boring rights. so my activities would be study , eat, sleep , shopping , movie, go to class. I blame that i dont have a car .hahaha.

 # On july , its my sem break and i had meet my besties on July , finally i meet her !!!yes ages din meet her ady !(oh i miss her now =( ) we still have a lots of thing to chat and never felt stanger #imsohappytoseeyou, i remember we chat till midnight 5am, damn funny anb crazy and take alots of siao siao pictures .I still wan take more with you .Besides this is my 1st time to chew jetty in penang with her .


 ( i love this photo so muchie <3 br="br">
come to this , its remind me that i havent take all of our photos from our Mr Chong. haha


# On Aug  ,going to New place ! New environment and Culture
i start to work and study as part timer . Start working and studying at different place  . I dont know why im the one who always need more time to adapt new environment , poor me ,I dont know why im so scared, lucikly i have a friend who really help me alots who find room to me and borrow money to me.Thanks to him, if not i dont know what should i do and I told myself have to more independent la , jia you ! cannot always afraid of new place.
 im okay and quite get used to life to my new place and pass my christmas over here. I happy for this year christmas as i use my hard earned money to buy something for myself and did some christmas shopping. (start to shop for CNY clothes ) and of course totally broke for this month .
CHRISTMAS OTTD =D

So that alls for the whole years for me,

Welcome 2013!!!




No comments: